MERIDIAN : Discover the
An Experience Exploring Paint and Pain
Complimentary Class on Wednesday September 30th. Watch LIVE or Later.
12pm HT | 3pm PT | 6pm ET | 12am CEST | Next Day 8am AEST | 10am NZST
Join us for a 2 hour Online Painting Class
- No painting experience needed.
- Materials and details will be provided upon registration.
- Your information is private.
An Intentional Creativity® Class Gift designed to support you in growing resilience and allowing for a shift in your relationship with persistent physical and emotional pain.
- Discover how creativity and the 'paint meridian' can begin to shift your experience of pain
- Explore the idea of how pleasure as a practice can counter and ease persistent pain
- Examine thought processes and transform the critical voice to an inspired voice
Invite your friends on social media to join us!
This experience is guided by the work of Intentional Creativity Curator, Shiloh Sophia, with Intentional Creativity co-teachers Uma Joy, Milagros Suriano-Rivera and Amber Gould.
Shiloh Sophia, MUSEA Curator
“To be empowered—to be free, to be unlimited, to be creative, to be genius, to be divine—that is who you are…. Once you feel this way, memorize this feeling; remember this feeling. This is who you really are….” Dr. Joe Dispenza
© Six Mint